How to Find a Suitable Open Access Journal to Publish Papers?
Open access journals make articles freely available on the Internet, permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full text. Benefits of publishing in an open access venue may include
- Increased visibility, usage, and impact of your research ( because there are no pay-to-read barriers)
- More efficient dissemination compared with traditional publishing models
- Retention of some or all of your copyrights.
- Contribution to societal good by providing scholarly content to a global audience.
- Rigor of traditional peer-review before publication.
- Ongoing feedback through social media.
You can use the resources below to identify suitable Open Access journals in your subject area.
Click on the "Sources" link at the top of this is a multidisciplinary database. Then select "Browse sources", and select your subject area. Remember to select the "Display only Open Access journals" check box.
Enter your manuscript abstract to help you shortlist trusted OA journals that are the most compatible with your research.
Allows you to filter your choice by subject, peer review type, speed of revision and publication, impact factor, etc.