Inspec Analytics: Precision Analytics for Research Excellence
Inspec Analytics is a research intelligence tool that allows researchers to explore Inspec's data to uncover trends and patterns across a wide range of computing, engineering and physics disciplines at both local and global levels.
Use Inspec Analytics to support your strategic planning:
- Monitor the research output of the institution and see how this ranks globally.
- Benchmark an institution against collaborators and competitors to find strengths and areas for growth.
- Monitor global trends for over 14,000 research topics to explore new fields and find collaborators.
Researchers can set the direction for research projects and monitor their impact by accessing Inspec Analytics to stay up to date with the latest trends, discover new topics, identify the best journals and conferences for publishing and find collaboration opportunities with individuals and organizations.
In addition, Inspec Analytics can help the institutions and researchers to answer questions such as:
- How has institution's research output changed over time?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the institution in research fields?
- What new areas of research could researchers explore?
- What are the most prolific organizations for a particular field?
- Who could institutions or researchers collaborate with on specific topics?
Inspec Analytics is available as part of the Inspec. To access Inspec Analytics, simply go to Engineering Village platform, then underneath the search bar, click "Explore Inspec Analytics"