Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
In order to ensure the safety of patrons and to comply with health and safety guidelines, the below measures need to be carried out.
Physical Access to the Library
- The physical access to the Library is limited to MPI staff and students ONLY. Please present your staff/student card when enter the Library.
- Users are required to use hand sanitizer when entering the Library and wear their own face masks at ALL TIME in the Library.
- Library will increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting the facilities.
Services and Facilities
- The number of seats in the Library will be reduced to keep a good social distance amongst users and the number of users allowed inside each Library in any given time will be limited. If the maximum number of users exceeds, there may be a wait to access the Library.
- Users are also advised to sit far apart from each other. Please do not move chairs around.
- Available study rooms can be reserved with reduced capacity.
- Tablet Computers Loan service will be resumed. Equipment that is returned by library users will be sanitized before being lent out again.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service will be available depends on the latest arrangement of partner libraries. Please check with our Library staff first.
- Library face-to-face activities such as workshops and orientations will resume with a reduced number of attendees.
Handling of Library Materials
Borrowing & Returning
- The use of self-service machines is encouraged.
- A self-help book sterilizer is also available for use.
Book Retrieval Service
- External Readers holding valid "Borrowing Card" or "Macau Academic Libraries Consortium Institutional Card" may request the library items you want to borrow by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requester will be notified by email when the requested item(s) is ready for pick up at the "Smart Locker - Self-Service Holds Pick-Up System" or at the entrance of the Library. All checkout items will be sanitized.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.